- STRONG HOLD – Ghost Bond Classic lace wig glue is specially formulated for use as a pressure sensitive adhesive and glue for bonding hair replacement systems to skin and scalp. It resists humidity, sweat, and water to provide a strong bond with your skin.
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED – The Ghost Bond Supreme hair glue by Pro Hair Labs is specially designed for high temperatures and humidity, heavy perspiration and oily scalps to give a reliable bond regardless of the conditions.
- SAFE TO USE – Our Ghost Bond Supreme lace wig glue is designed for those with sensitive skin and scalp, as our formula contains no nasty chemicals, no latex and no toxic ingredients so it is 100% safe for your skin.
- INVISIBLE BONDING – This lace wig adhesive is safe for use on both poly and lace hair replacement systems and creates an invisible bond after application. This invisible bonding helps to hide your hairline and creates a natural look for your wig or hairpiece for both men and women alike
- WATERPROOF AND OIL-RESISTANT – Peace of mind when wearing a wig or hairpiece comes when you’re able to go about your day without worrying about your hair system moving or falling off from natural skin oils or wetness. That’s why our hair glue for lace wigs is waterproof and oil-resistant to help ensure your hair looks and feels as natural as possible
- CONTAINS NO LATEX, HARSH SOLVENTS OR TOXIC INGREDIENTS – Ghost Bond Classic is designed for those with sensitive skin and scalp, as our formula contains no nasty chemicals, no latex and no toxic ingredients. Also, when removing your hairpiece, using a skin-safe adhesive solvent – such as rubbing alcohol – may result in less skin and scalp irritation, as opposed to other harsh remedies.
Professional Hair Labs specially formulated GhostBond under the auspices of a team of chemists who develop surgical adhesives. Professional Hair Labs always puts safety first. GhostBond contains no latex, no harsh solvents, or any of the irritants frequently found in cheaper formulations.
Full head bond, easy cleanup, safe for all types of caps. Ideal for attaching your lace or skin system to your head. It has been specially formulated for oily scalps, high humidity, and heavy perspiration.
All you do is apply to the tip of your finger or use a small brush and then apply it on your skin and allow to dry clear taking about 3 to 5 minutes and then apply 2 to 3 more thin layers to the scalp area let dry till adhesive is clear. Now attach the hair system to your head. Once you attach your hair system, you will need to rub the area to create a strong bond. I like to use the back end of my hairbrush and rub back and forth to create a strong seal/bond. You can clean your finger or brush using just water & soap. Remove your wig using just about any adhesive solvent. I prefer to use 99% Medical Alcohol. Apply one thin coating to the hair system base and 4 thin coatings to the head.
Apply each coat as soon as previous coat turns clear (approx. 20 seconds).
After the 4th coat wait 7 minutes and press hair system into place.
Lace: Follow same steps for poly but Do not apply to lace base.
Apply to scalp only.
There are no reviews yet.